Apr. 15th, 2007 20:30 by
| TrackBack: http://boursomac.com/trackback/435 — exists for 12 years & a week ago —
— Sorry, this content is not available in english.
Apple just announced the following product during the NAB in Las Vegas:
- Final Cut server: cross-platform asset manager. Licence for 10 users : $999 ( and $1999 unlimited users).
- Final Cut Studio 2 ($1299, update for $499, available for next month)
- Final Cut Pro 6: HD videos (without compression) managed, 4K pixels resolution,
- Motion 3: templates, take off the vibration from the camera, add-on for the 3D.
- Soundtrack Pro 2 : very powerful sound editing software, 5.1 Surround supported.
- Compressor 3 : increased performance, Intel Xeons supported.
- Color : final cut studio extented, colour edited, recolorization, etc.
- DVD Studio Pro 4: DVD creation
- IO-HD: HD encoding hardware, ProRes 422, SD converted to HD in real-time, available in July ($3495).
Unfortunately, no MacBook Pro update was made.
You can read complete transcription of the conference on Engadget.com.